Be Recognized as an Industry Leader
ARM is the recognized brand of the modern automotive recycling industry in Manitoba. By proudly displaying the ARM and Green Parts logos, you’ll share in the prestige and respect our association has garnered with consumers, vehicle repairers and insurers.
Automotive Recyclers of Canada (ARC)
Direct membership in ARM gives you automatic membership in the Automotive Recyclers of Canada national association. ARC represents 430 professional auto recyclers across Canada. ARC works with other national associations such as the Automotive Recyclers Association (USA), Japan Automotive Recyclers Association, European Group of Automotive Recycler Associations, Malaysian Automotive Recyclers Association, Motor Vehicle Dismantlers Association of Great Britain, Auto Parts Recyclers Association of Australia, and Auto Recycling Netherlands. ARC oversees the several vehicle retirement programs, the Canadian Auto Recyclers Environmental Code (CAREC), and the Gold Seal business assurance program.
Other Membership Benefits
- The Automotive Recyclers of Manitoba supports what you do by promoting a positive image of the Manitoba automotive recycling industry and informing consumers about the environmental and economic benefits of using green recycled parts.
- ARM’s Board of Directors and Executive represent your best interests as a member, taking up your concerns with industry stakeholders.
- ARM also works in cooperation with ARC to support your certification under the Canadian Automotive Recycling Environmental Code (CAREC).
- Your yard is listed on both ARM’s as well as ARC’s websites to help customers find your business and in other places where ARM posts its membership roster.
- ARM offers fraternity and information sharing with other industry professionals and networking opportunities at meetings and events.
- ARM members are able to participate in any ARC supported end-of-life vehicle programs, such as Car Heaven, Retire Your Ride, etc.